Jelly Bean In Wine Coffee Cup
350ml (two standard glasses of wine) 304 grade stainless steel egg shape wine and coffee cup with a BPA free push-seal plastic lid(MS001), comes with a bag of 50g assorted or corporate colour mini Jelly Beans(JB003). It is powder coated matt finishing exterior and electrolysis interior, double walled and vacuum insulated technology will keep your white wine cold around 7-9 hours while you sit out at the pool on a hot summer day, or your coffee hot around 3 hours when you just need one little steamy cup of joy to start your day off right.
Item Size: 117mmH x 85mmD
Jelly Beans: White (Lychee) | Yellow (Lemon) | Orange (Orange) | Red (Strawberry) | Purple (Grape) | Pink (Raspberry) | Green (Apple) | Blue (Blueberry) | Black (Liquorice)
Cup: Black | White | Orange | Dark Blue | Lime Green | Brown
Pad Print: 40mmW x 40mmH
Laser Engrave: 30mmW x 40mmH
Rotary Print: 220mmW x 40mmH
Direct Digital: 20mmW x 40mmH
Digital Label: 40mmW x 50mmH (jelly bean bag)
Qty per box: 50
Packaging: White paper box
Packaging size (cm): 47.5cm x 47.5cm x 27.5cm
Packaging weight (kg): 14 kg
- Current stocked item style and colour may vary slightly from image and line drawing shown.
- If the product colour is critical, we strongly suggest you to order a sample.
- PMS colours may not be exact and are used as a guide only.
- Stock levels stated are approximate and may not be fully accurate. If require exact stock quantity, please request physical stock count prior to placing order.
- We reserve the right to change product information and pricing without notice.
- Confectionery Disclaimer: Select bulk confectionery are supplied without nutritional panels and contents labels. It is resellers responsibility to meet food safety regulations. Labels can be computer generated and PDF templates are available. Confectionery is sourced from multiple manufacturers. Variations in bag and size may apply. If in doubt, please request a sample from current stock. Due to the manufacturing process, some breakup of confectionery is unavoidable. Always show samples and obtain client acceptance before committing to orders. Due to health regulations, once confectionery has left our premises product cannot be returned for credit under any circumstances. We recommend confectionery is stores in a cool dry area with a temperature of less than 22 degrees. Flavors and colours may vary from shipment to shipment. Average shelf life is approx. two years.