Verdi Wheat Straw Coffee Cup
This 400ml eco-friendly wheat straw coffee cup is a durable and reusable and can be customised with your company logo. It features a special design handle which enables the cup upside down for drying without contaminating the cup edge. The cup is dishwasher safe, microwave safe and BPA free. Protect the planet and help to reduce plastic pollution by choose eco-friendly Wheat straw coffee cups as a marketing gift. With a unique shaped handle, the cup can be placed upside down at 30 degrees angle after washing allowing a more breathable dry.
Item Size: 79mmD x 103mmH
Colour Range: Black | Blue | Natural
Pad Print: 35mmW x 40mmH
Direct Digital: 20mmW x 60mmH
Qty per box: 60
Packaging: White paper box
Packaging size (cm): 68cm x 44cm x 23cm
Packaging weight (kg): 8.6 kg
- Current stocked item style and colour may vary slightly from image and line drawing shown.
- If the product colour is critical, we strongly suggest you to order a sample.
- PMS colours may not be exact and are used as a guide only.
- Stock levels stated are approximate and may not be fully accurate. If require exact stock quantity, please request physical stock count prior to placing order.
- We reserve the right to change product information and pricing without notice.
- Wheat Straw: Wheat straw bioplastic is made from stalks of wheat which is actually an agricultural by-product with very little value. Original, in order to dispose of wheat straw, was to burn it, however this contributes to the creation of greenhouse gases and global warming. Now with the latest technology using eco-friendly renewable processes, wheat straw can be converted into everyday products such as pens, tableware, kitchenware, lunchboxes and much more. Wheat straw bioplastic is made of 50% wheat straw and 50% polypropylene. It is renewable and biodegradable.
- Drinkware Disclaimer: Not dishwasher safe; hand washing only recommended.